1. OAM – Download OAM Course Contents
2. Mobile and Social
- Authenticating and Authorizing Mobile Users
- Mobile Single Sign-on
- OAuth Mobile Flows
- Device Fingerprinting and Registration
- Device Blacklist/Whitelist
- Device-context Based Fine-grained Authorization
- Log On Using Social Identity from Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn or Yahoo
- REST-based directory interface for User Profile Services
- Mobile and Social Client SDKs
3. Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
4. Oracle Security Token Service (OSTS) – e.g. Online booking bus, hotel, airlines booking
- OSTS is a Web Service (WS) Trust-based token service, enabling policy-driven trust brokering and secure identity propagation between Web services.
- OSTS is able to simplify the integration of distributed or federated Web services between an enterprise and its service providers.
- Decouples applications and services from the authentication mechanism, enabling them to solely focus on authorization
User gets authenticated in one domain and access resources from another domain.
5. Oracle Adaptive Access Management (OAAM) – Phishing, Malware, Transaction/Insider fraud
- Device Fingerprinting
- IP Fingerprinting
- Real time threat analytics
7. Oracle Entitlements Server (OES)
Provides real time fine-grained authorization in Applications, SOA, DB, containers (such as Java, .NET), portals, WebCenter and SharePoint
8. Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS) – BYOD, secure browser, file browser and document viewer that ensures corporate data is always protected.
9. Enterprise Single Sign On (eSSO) –
Provides automatic single sign-on functionality for most Windows, Web, Java, and mainframe/terminal-based applications running or being accessed from Windows-based workstations.
Uses Windows logon mechanism, industry-leading SmartCard, proximity card, token & biometric solutions.
For superior quality watch the video in 720p HD.